Coating that is used as a base layer for the materials: CLASSIC VENETIAN, VENETIAN TO LIME AND GLASS, VENETIAN TO ROLLER, FINE MARMORINE, MEDIUM ROMAN MARMORINE, PAINT / SKIN TO CAL, REVOCOS OF TEXTURAR GROSS and FINE , specially developed for the It has several specific properties, such as: adhesion, slight roughness (fine grit), helps to level the first layer of the stuccos, serves as a bridging layer between lime-containing coatings and unusual substrates for them: as plasters, plasterboard, non-cementitious base paints and conventional water-based paints, qualities necessary for the correct application of the aforementioned decorative coatings.
Exempt from toxic and breathable components ..
DENSITY: 1.7 ± 0.5 g/cm3
PRESENTATION VISCOSITY: lightly viscous white paint.
PACKAGING: 1-4-8 Lts.
LIFE IN CONTAINER:Do not dilute with water, as it is presented in the package for 16 months under stable environmental conditions (+5 ºC (min.) And +32 ºC (max.)) Without opening the can. Preserve of frost and high temperatures.
FINISH: the dry appearance is matt white with light grit.
COLOR: It is presented in white but for certain decorative effects it can be dyed with our dyes / toners or with the universal dyes Estevid free of VOC as the previous ones.
PREVIOUS PREPARATIONS: Before applying the PRIMER to the QUARTZ, the surfaces must be cleaned of any type of residue: dust, dirt, oils, fats, molds, lichens, efflorescence …, besides being cohesive, dry and free of any contamination that prevents its anchoring.
APPLICATION TOOLS: gun, roller, brush.
INTERVAL BETWEEN LAYERS: 12-14 h. at 20 ° C and 65% relative humidity and for the application of the associated decorative coatings 20-24h. with the same environmental conditions.
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION:
- Card board plaster: apply one or two coats by diluting the material with water from 5 to 7% if necessary to improve its application.
- Projected plasters, perli-plastering: the same conditions as in the previous point, but previously (if necessary, by the presence of “brightness” and excessive burnishing) a small covering test in case we had to previously apply the paint (special) for Projected Plasters.
- Surfaces painted with plastic paints: the same conditions as in point 1).
- Other paints (enamels fundamentally): apply previously Multipurpose primer as bridge layer.
- Postformed wood shavings (DM, agglomerates): the same as in the previous point or the Water Stain Painting, before applying the Primer to the Quartz in the same conditions as in the previous points.
- Repairs or leveling: the same conditions as in point 1).
- For Venetian Stucco and Lime Paint, do not leave much primer coating on quartz, dilute 5-7% with water and apply a light coat.
- For Marmorine Stucco and Coarse and Fine Texture Plasters, dilute 2-3% if necessary, applying a generous layer or two more extended layers.
WORKING TEMPERATURE of both the environment and the support (exterior-interior): Minimum 7ºC and maximum 32ºC
PERFORMANCE: Depending on the absorption of the support, number of layers and texture ranges from 3 to 5 m² / lts.
TOOL CLEANING: water.
PRECAUTIONS: none especially.