WAX VENETIAN STUCCO
Mixture of flavored waxes with natural essences, which is used to color the Coarse and Fine Texture Plasters on the surface; it is also applied on the Fine Marmorino in one of its finishes;the “Travertine effect” or the “encaustic effect”, in addition to providing other decorative utilities such as the patina-aging of moldings, in metallic effects, furniture …
- The main difference with the “waxes to the water” is its great plasticity and redissolution regardless of the time elapsed, both with the wax itself, as with white spirit and / or odorless solvent.
- This property gives you magnificent possibilities such as reducing the color of the work when it is finished, applying a color on a dry one (fresh on dry), mixing both, etc.
- The Colorless Wax apart from serving to reduce shades of the Coated and Fine Color Texture Chart. It also serves for the polishing / protection of our stuccos; in this case apply it with spatula or stainless steel trowel and every 8-10m² or failing at 10-12 hours in environmental conditions of 20◦C and 65% relative humidity, we will pass to mechanical polishing.
DENSITY: 0,85 (more/less 0,05 g/cm3)
PRESENTATION VISCOSITY: pasta.
PACKAGING: 1 Lt.
LIFE IN CONTAINER: 16 months in stable environmental conditions (+5 ºC (min) and +32 ºC (max)) without opening the can. Preserve of frost and high temperatures.
FINISH (without color): Transparent matte unpolished, with mechanical polishing shown
bright, lightly revive the color of the substrate / treated material.
14 (including the White Color Wax) referenced in the Color Chart REVOCO DE TEXTURAR GROSS and FINE + COLOR WAXES, we also have Colorless Wax.
- Usefulness of the White Color Wax: to diminish or make “pastel” tones with the intense colors of the letter.
- Usefulness of Colorless Wax Color: to reduce the color concentration (intensity) of the tones of the letter and for the polishing / protection of stuccos.
- All colors can be mixed together.
- Starting with the Colorless Wax or White Color Wax, you can make customized colors, dyeing them with Estevid Universal Dyes or Coloris Dyes / Toners available.
DILUENT: Product ready to use, but in certain applications it can be diluted with
solvent (white spirit) without odor.
PREVIOUS PREPARATIONS: Before applying the WAX COLOR the surfaces must be dry, cohesive and clean of any type of residue: dust, dirt, oils, fats, efflorescences, molds, lichens, in short, free of any type of contamination (visible and invisible) ) that prevents the correct adherence and operation of the product.
APPLICATION TOOLS: sponge, brush, cloth.
- More information on utilities and application in the Technical Sheets of the Coarse, Fine and Fine Marmorino Texture “Travertino effect”.
COLORLESS WAX APPLICATION SYSTEM AS A POLISHING SYSTEM:
For the polishing of our classic Venetian stuccos, Venetian to Cal, Venetian to Cal “Cristal” and Venetian to Roller the application system to be followed will be as follows:
- Extend the Colorless Wax color on the coated wall, with a body bucket spatula or stainless steel trowel, taking special care not to leave “burrs” or thicknesses of the same, in addition to using a tool in perfect condition.
- After elapsed approx. 12 hours, we will pass the mechanical polishing.
TOTAL DRYING: progressive
WORKING TEMPERATURE BOTH OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE SUPPORT (exterior-interior): Minimum 7ºC and maximum 32ºC.
PERFORMANCE: depending on the absorption, texture, application tool and desired effect.
THEORETICAL PERFORMANCES : 1Lt, Average: 8-10 m2
TOOL CLEANING: water and soap.
PRECAUTIONS None especially.